BOM Creation & Order Management Solutions
Planning, procurement, and shipping are key components in achieving a successful global fulfillment strategy - but not all companies are able to achieve success. Serro understands that the right materials must arrive to the right people and at the right time.
Our experience in direct partnerships and interactions in over 150 countries enables us to focus on what's most important to you: timely delivery, proper management of customs, and reliable customer service engagement.
By utilizing Serro for your international deployment needs, you can better manage customer engagement strategy and:
- Meet the requirements of the ever-changing regulatory environment.
- File your import, export, and security declarations electronically.
- Enhance existing customs compliance programs, such as free trade zones, special regimes, border crossing and trade preferences.
- Minimize risk and future potential costs of non-compliance.
- complete documentation and customs forms completion.
- Alleviate customs delays and clearance holds.
- Ensure that shipment is properly palletized/packaged and labeled.
- Provide real-time tracking and shipment status updates.
Staging Lab, Integration, and Delivery
Logistics and deployment cannot stand in the way of your company's growth plans. Serro can accelerate the deployment process by handling the engineering, logistics, project management, and staging lab services. Full racks and bill of materials can be configured, tested and delivered from our Silicon Valley facility to your install site.
- 24 to 72 hour burn-in
- DOA and RMA management
- Asset Tagging and management
- Hardware assembly
- Console server access
- Management network and SSL VPN access
- Optic testing - 10G, 40G, 100G ? QSFP, QSFP28
- Cable testing - Fiber, Cat6
- Label management
Configuration and Automation
- Firmware upgrade and standardization
- Create basic configuration templates
- Configure network elements
- Network elements label management
- Execute configuration validation procedure
- Zero touch provisioning automation
- 12000 sq ft + Secure 24/7 monitoring + physical security
- Convenient to Caltrain and Freeway location
- Full shipping and Receiving loading dock with lift gate
- Dedicated equipment storage and holding area
- Cooling: Qty 2 x 2 Ton A/C
- Power: 1600 Amps total capacity
- 208v 30A Single-phase using a NEMA L6-30P
- 208v 32A Single-phase using an IEC 60309 32A 2P+E
- 208v 30A Three-phase Delta using a NEMA L15-30pm
- 400v 32A Three-phase WYE using an IEC 60309 32A 4P+E
For end-to-end supply chain solutions, contact Serro. Our logistics and supply chain management services can reduce your costs and drive business growth.